Good Morning Donaldson Class,
Here are all the resources should you need to access anything after the online lessons:
Wake up Shake up! (See the post from Mrs Birkinshaw in Class Dojo each morning)
Here are todays links:
Have a go at completing one or some of these challenges to earn a dojo point:
Practise your name card, letter mat, number practice laminated sheets given out in your pack before you started at Carrfield. If you can do all these things easily, can you:
- Write the alphabet from memory ?
- Write numbers to 10? 20? 30?
- Can you order the number cards to 10? 20? 30?
- Get 10 1p coins and two plates. Separate the coins on to the two plates to make 10 in different ways. Write them down like this: 9 + 1 = 10, 4 + 6 = 10 (These ways to make 10 are called number bonds to 10)
- Spell tricky words; I, no, go, to, the, into, he, she, we, me, be, they, you, my?
Log into Purple Mash and complete some of the 2do’s in maths city 1 for this week. There is a picture of a person or a question mark that explains the games and activities. Most of them are focused around counting and number recognition. There are lots of activities to explore on this website so please feel free to use it further than the activities that we have assigned. Please save anything you complete in the home learning tray.
Your Login was messaged to you directly at the beginning of Jan for anyone who has not got a record of this.
Here is a game to get your brains thinking about recognising quantity of number:
Please join the Donaldson Teams Meeting at 10-11am
Please join the Donaldson Teams Meeting at 12pm
Please join the Donaldson Teams Meeting at 2-3pm
If there are any questions please don’t hesitate to message Miss Pursglove and Mrs Birkinshaw. You can also message Miss Cooper and Mrs Kazemi however they are in school with children so you may not get a response back in a short time.
Have a great day guys 🙂